Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Secret Events

The other day a funny thing happened to me that is directly related to the Secret. My friend and I were both hungry for lunch when she said that she could really go for a hot dog. So we went to the nearest and best hot dog place I could find (she was from out of town). We placed our order and to our surprise, the attendant gave us a free hotdog. We both were not that hungry so she said well let's either give it to your boyfriend when you get home or if we see a homeless person we can just give the hotdog to them instead. We passed by some street performers and we both decided that it wouldn't be very nice to assume that they were homeless so we didn't offer the hotdog to them. Then, as we waited for our train to come to the platform, a young man walked up to us and asked us if he could have some money to get something to eat. We couldn't believe it. I handed him the hotdog and he seemed so grateful. I can't believe how magical the universe is sometimes. Things just happen so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment