Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things I have attracted...

Today I was thinking about the perfect item to buy for breakfast this week because I am hosting some friends. I was at the grocery store and I was having difficulty deciding what to get because I didn't want the usual cereal or coffee cake. So I asked the universe to give me the best suggestion. Within 5 minutes the idea of warm baked scones popped into my head! But, my favorite scone mix, Sticky Fingers, is usually sold at specialty gourmet stores. I had zero time to drive to the nearest gourmet store for my favorite scone mix, but my next errand was to go and pick up a bracelet that was made for me at a local jewelry store.

So I parked my car in front of the jewelry store, but the sign in front of the store said it was closed for 5 minutes while the clerk was out walking her dog. So, I decided to walk over to a gift shop right down the street just to kill some time. I walked in and as soon as I turned to my right----I saw the biggest selection of my favorite scone mix that I ever saw in any store.

Of course I bought two of the mixes, thanked the store clerk who rang me up, and then thanked the universe for the great gift!

How cool is that? I get so excited over the littlest things, but it's only because I KNOW that the biggest things that I am receiving many more wishes that I've asked for....

No comments:

Post a Comment