Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I am grateful for...

  1. Trees
  2. Music
  3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Blu Ray Edition I now own
  4. The fact that my touch base with my manager went really well
  5. My trip to Napa Valley California this weekend
  6. My team
  7. My friend who may be getting a new job
  8. Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 is out tomorrow at midnight! I wish I could go, but I will have to wait.
  9. My family
  10. My former teachers
  11. My friend who contacted me on facebook today and complimented me on my performance in my school play over 13 years ago!
  12. Anne Frank and her diary. I'm so grateful that her story is told and retold. Let us never forget.
  13. Sauvigon Blanc wine after a full days work
  14. The internet
  15. This blog
  16. My first blog follower, Emmy! You rock, lady! Keep the faith in the universe!
  17. My great job that is coming. I can feel it. Its going to happen.
  18. The universe and its wonders
  19. My curious kitty
  20. My friends 
  21. The soft wind blowing on a hot day
  22. The fact that my BBQ last night went brilliantly!
  23. Missy, Mandy, Chari, Cortney, Katie, and all of my closest buddies.
  24. My boss Judi
  25. Cool bottles of water when I wake up dehydrated and thirsty in the morning.
  26. My teammates especially some very special people who have overcome some of the most difficult circumstances to be at the race this this weekend.
  27. My boyfriend. He is so loving and supportive.
  28. My body's ability to repair itself and emit positive energy.
  29. Dollies (I am constantly moving stuff around and use them all of the time-they truly make life easier)
  30. Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment