Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I'm into now

Lately, I've been really getting into jewelry made with natural stones. I have been wearing moonstone faithfully every day and my black tourmaline bracelet to keep me grounded. I've also been really into green amber (which I won a pair of earrings on ebay for $2.99-what a BARGAIN-thank you, universe!). Another stone I really like is carnelian and other colors of moonstone like pink and blue moonstone. I cannot believe how much wonderful stuff I have attracted. I've been so ridiculously happy these past few days. True I've had my slumpy moments but all I do is switch my thoughts to things I'm grateful for and then its like the sun comes out and the universe is beautiful again.

Thank you universe-and thank you to the wonderful laws of the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment