Monday, July 11, 2011

Attracting a perfect parking space

Tonight I was trying very hard to find a parking spot in my neighborhood. I left work very late so I thought to myself as I was about to pull onto my street "I'm probably going to have a tough time finding a parking spot at this hour." Just as I let that thought go, I thought "Oh dear." So guess what? That is exactly what the universe gave me!

I drove around a few times and began asking the universe for the perfect spot. I visualized pulling into one of my favorite spots on the street near my house and kept repeating to myself, the universe will grant me the perfect spot.

Sure enough, I turned down the street again, and just as I pulled onto the street, a car pulled out of an even BETTER spot! One side of this street requires cars to leave at 8AM and the spot I got was on the side that has unlimited time for parked cars. What makes it so perfect is that I had totally forgot that I need extra time to get ready for work tomorrow so it was PERFECT! As I pulled into my perfect spot I said thank you so many times over and over! I just love the Laws of the Universe! The law of attraction really works. Every day since I've really committed to this, I receive something that I've thought of and attracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment