Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things that I've attracted so far...

Since I started doing more visualization excercises and asking the universe for what I've wanted, these are just a couple of things I've attracted to me so far!

Lord of the Rings trilogy extended edition on sale!!!
Yellow dress from Ann Taylor Loft in my size and on sale!!!
Yellow roses literally right after I visualized them

Now, I'm asking for my perfect job. Universe, please bring me a job that pays over $300,000 a year in front of cameras. Thank you, Universe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, am into the visualization process to and i think my job is here already, just that i have to open my eyes and see it. Hope we can achieve our jobs simultaneously.goodday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emmy! I believe with all of my heart that you will get your dream job. Keep picturing yourself in your dream job in action. Thank you so much for the wonderful comment and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete