Monday, July 25, 2011

Observations on Harry Potter

After I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the first time, something really hit me when we got to the end (spoiler alert!) and Harry was speaking to Dumbledore at King's Crossing. Dumbledore's character has always been the speaker of truth and wisdom throughout the series of books and movies. I really tried to pay attention while I was watching this part of the movie because I just felt that there would be something there that would be useful in my journey using the secret and the law of attraction. Voila! JK Rowling and the makers of the movie shared two great pieces of advice about the secret (check my previous post).

There are beautiful tidbits of wisdom about the law of attraction throughout our famous fairy tales and fables that guide us to exactly what we need to do in order to truly master the power of our imagination and the power of our positive thoughts.  There are modern stories like, Star Wars and Harry Potter that reveal The Power and The Secret as well! One of the core teachings of the secret and the power is to pay attention because once you are on the frequency of love and what you want, you will be given information and gifts from the universe that are also on that same frequency. I know I will be looking for signs. I always find it hard to "be aware" and "pay attention" because I like being lost in my own thoughts. This is definitely something I am going to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment