Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I love...

  1. Release
  2. Grounding
  3. Birthdays
  4. Giving birthday gifts 
  5. People who smile and say thank you or you're welcome
  6. I love it when my cat uses her scratching post! She is so adorable.
  7. My boyfriend.
  8. My body's ability to heal itself and help others
  9. Receiving cool stuff from the universe  
  10. Trips that go smoothly
  11. Having a luxurious hotel room all to myself
  12. Champagne and Chambord
  13. Champagne cocktails
  14. Hot, strong, and rich coffee
  15. Oatmeal with a little brown sugar and nuts (how it sustains me for hours!)
  16. The nice people at my alderman's office
  17. The fact that I finally am able to park in my neighborhood!
  18. My smooth and creamy skin.
  19. Sleep
  20. Rest
  21. Grounding
  22. Pulled Pork sandwiches and fried chicken
  23. Recycling
  24. How quickly the universe responds
  25. Air conditioning and heating
  26. Cool Pillows
  27. Flip flops
  28. Cleansing
  29. Waking up to my kitty sniffing my face
  30. Grilled hotdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment