Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things I love...


  1. The whiny little sound my cat makes sometimes
  2. The way my cat's tail wags around 
  3. Pelligrino with fresh lemon
  4. Getting things for free
  5. Giving love to everyone around me
  6. Yellow roses
  7. Getting flowers sent to me at work
  8. Wearing comfortable platform heels for hours
  9. Hearing my cat purr
  10. Hearing people laugh and seeing people smile
  11. Helpful people
  12. Sleeping in every saturday morning and every sunday morning
  13. Swimming in clear blue water (I adorrrrre this)
  14. Sipping a fruity, tart, ice cold cocktail while I'm laying in front of clear blue water beaches with powdery white sand
  15. Watching my wrinkles and spots on my face disappear
  16. Making people laugh
  17. Being warm in my apartment
  18. Sleeping early and sleeping in late
  19. Waking up refreshed and clear headed
  20. Weddings
  21. Getting noticed when I'm dressed up and going out with my friends
  22. Massages
  23. Facials
  24. Looking perfect when I'm at an event
  25. Looking the very prettiest at any event
  26. Dressing up for work
  27. Having my make up done by a professional make up artist
  28. Having a full line on my credit card
  29. Singing in front of an audience at an actual performance
  30. Acting
  31. Singing
  32. Being on camera
  33. Public speaking
  34. Going to galas and balls
  35. Eating dinner with my boyfriend
  36. Cuddling up with my boyfriend
  37. Eating breakfast with my boyfriend
  38. Going grocery shopping with my boyfriend
  39. Going to the gym with my boyfriend
  40. Looking in my boyfriend's grey blue eyes
  41. Flossing and getting my teeth clean
  42. GEtting a clean bill of health from my doctor
  43. Freshly baked bread
  44. Escargot
  45. Frozen Mango
  46. STrawberries fresh
  47. Fashion magazines
  48. Being able to wear the stuff in the fashion magazines
  49. A great handbag
  50. Seeing all of the stars at night

No comments:

Post a Comment