Monday, August 15, 2011

What I want from my new career...

In my new career, there is a list of things that I am looking for. I tend to write things out in list format (in case you haven't noticed hehehe) so I apologize if it gets a little boring, but this is my true self and my true writing so I am embracing it.

Things I want in my new career:

  • An abundance of opportunities to affect others in a positive way with my unique talents and skills
  • Make an abundance of money so that I can give more to my family and charities that are close to my heart
  • An abundance of honest, passionate, caring people who I care for deeply and who care for me just as deeply
  • An abundance of recognition for my hard work, dedication, and passion 
  • An abundance of opportunities to travel the world
  • An abundance of nice clothes and fine things
  • An abundance of love and prosperity
  • An abundance of joy, laughter, and tears of happiness
  • An abundance of time to be with my close family and friends
  • An abundance to show love to others who may need to be comforted or reminded of the law of love and attraction
  • An abundance of chances to thank people who have helped me become the person I am today so that they and others will know that they are gifted people and they are loved
  • An abundance of opportunities to make believe, dream, and create beautiful art
  • An abundance of opportunities to be healthy, youthful, and energetic
  • An abundance of opportunities to experience the beauty of the world through whatever means possible
  • An abundance of opportunities to make someone's day brighter and more pleasant
  • An abundance of opportunities to heal this Earth
  • An abundance of opportunities to make my mother more comfortable, proud, and honor her sacrifices for a better life
  • An abundance of opportunities to love and be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment