Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Things I am grateful for....

  1. My best friend who came to visit this past weekend.
  2. My boundless energy
  3. Boat tours of Lake Michigan.
  4. Lake Michigan.
  5. Sushi
  6. Champagne
  7. My gym membership
  8. Air conditioning
  9. My laptop
  10. My new pink moonstone jewelry and amber jewelry that I won on ebay! SWEET!
  11. All the extra money I know have
  12. My beauty
  13. Fresh clean cool water
  14. My boyfriend's ambitious personality
  15. My boyfriend's love
  16. My cat
  17. Pillows
  18. Soft blowing wind
  19. Having a parking spot in my neighborhood
  20. My skill at putting on makeup
  21. Music
  22. My small waist
  23. My long legs
  24. Nectarines
  25. Strawberries
  26. My understanding of the law of attraction
  27. The tree outside my office
  28. My kitty's brush
  29. My kitty's friendly personality
  30. My voice teacher
  31. My mom
  32. My trip to London next year.
  33. My extra bedroom
  34. My washer and dryer
  35. My toned arms
  36. My inner strength
  37. The recycling container that is close to my home
  38. The oil change, new air filter, and light bulb change I recently got done for my car
  39. The internet
  40. Showers
  41. White Sage
  42. Grounding
  43. Meditation
  44. My great skills at visualizing
  45. My reimbursement checks
  46. The abundance of money I have to guy my boyfriend wonderful birthday presents
  47. The new mold free filter I just bought for my cat
  48. My youth
  49. My singing
  50. My talent
  51. The recruiter who called me about a new job opportunity
  52. My friend who gave my name and number to the recruiter

No comments:

Post a Comment