Thursday, September 1, 2011

Interesting tid bit

So I don't want to dwell on any negative things, but the other day I was just feeling down. You know really like I was in the blues. I was uncomfortable because I have been powerfully attracting so much good in my life and I just did not feel right. So, I started to make a hand written list of things I was grateful for and immediately started to feel better.
Later that day, I was on facebook and someone I knew from highschool told me that a teacher of mine had past away. This teacher was very influential in my life and my family's life. I was so sad and then I felt strange. I looked at my gratitude list and saw that right in the center of the page was my teacher's name. I had unknowingly placed her in the center of my gratitude list for all of the wonderful things she taught me and she had passed 24 hours earlier. I am still so grateful for what she taught me and my family. She was an amazing lady. It just goes to show you that the universe reveals its workings to you in mysterious ways. I blessed the universe and thanked it for all of its magic and for everything that is coming my way. I know that some amazing things are about to surface and I'm delighted that they are almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment