Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have been so blessed and joyful recently that I haven't had a whole lot of time to communicate some interesting developments in my journey. I had an AMAZING birthday. There is just this feeling I have within me that is signaling to me that there many of the things I have been asking for are just below the surface and are about to come to fruition from the universe.

Everyday I've been very diligent about planting good thoughts. I've been able to attract a free dress, a discounted purse, and the departure of my previous manager who was very cruel. There are a lot of things in the works and I can FEEL the good FEEL the best of the best. I know and FEEL confident that the ball is turning and things have been set in motion.

I have been loving life. It's been a great journey so far. Here's to even more happy days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment